Terms and Conditions
Welcome to mostpopularsports.net!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of mostpopularsports.net's Website, located at mostpopularsports.net.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use mostpopularsports.net if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, mostpopularsports.net and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on mostpopularsports.net. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from mostpopularsports.net for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from mostpopularsports.net
- Republish substantial content from mostpopularsports.net. In case you are using a summary or snippet of content, you must link back to mostpopularsports.net with attribution
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from mostpopularsports.net
- Redistribute content from mostpopularsports.net
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. mostpopularsports.net may not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of mostpopularsports.net, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, mostpopularsports.net shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
mostpopularsports.net reserves the right to monitor all Comments, edit and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant mostpopularsports.net a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce or edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
You may link to our Website as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. (d) The linking site is not illegal or spammy in nature.
No use of mostpopularsports.net's logo or other artwork is allowed except with prior trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website or hinders in any script execution.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.